PUTTING TAX PUZZLE IN PLACE PIECE BY PIECE
NEW BUSINESS FORMATION
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs
by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation
and portability should you need to relocate.
- Prepare and file all required state and local licenses and permits.
- Prepare and file your application for your
Federal Employer Identification Number.
- Identify your business insurance needs.
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road.